My Photo
Name:
Location: Antarctica

AKA: Rassputin, Hamilkar, Tecumsehh

Saturday, March 17, 2007

A Look Back at the 100th Post Extravaganza

Wow, last night was incredible. What a great party. Everybody showed up, even Sherman! Well, I had a great time and I took tons of pictures...

Unfortunately, former President Howard Taft lost all the film...that guy's really incompetant. All I have are some terrible pictures that Mao took.

As you can see, I have a lot of stupid friends. Looking back on the night, it really wasn't a lot of fun. For one, Dr. Strange snuck in. In the future, I won't give Khruschev the task of buying the cake:
...either he doesn't speak English or he's just a jerk. Probably both. Also, the entertainment provided was sub-par...

...I mean that baby wasn't funny at all...which leads me to my next complaint...


what the hell is that?? A duckodile? An alliduck? To be honest, the whole night was kind of ruined because of a bunch of hecklers outside who just wouldn't shut up:

To end on a warm note, here are some pictures of the Hamburg Sea Devils kicking ass against the lame Frankfurt Galaxy:How graceful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home