My Photo
Name:
Location: Antarctica

AKA: Rassputin, Hamilkar, Tecumsehh

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I encourage you all to visit...


Rarely do I make recommendations for my loyal fans, but this time I couldn't allow you guys to miss this. Check out the Hamburg Sea Devil official site. Here you'll find a lot of great information including a commercial begging you to come to their games and a countdown to their next game...only 30 days, 11 hours, 2 minutes, and 20 seconds left guys! I know I can't wait until their season opener against the Centurions either. God, do I hate those bastards.

Let's all have our fingers crossed for World Bowl XV. I think we have a good chance. I think head coach Jack Bicknell has done a good job rebuilding the team. I should also mention, for the ladies, that they are having tryouts for the "Sea Pearls" in a couple weeks, so get your pom-poms out of the closet and start practicing!

Lastly I'd like to remind everybody to always remember the Sea Devils motto: "It's not a game, it's a party!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home