My Photo
Name:
Location: Antarctica

AKA: Rassputin, Hamilkar, Tecumsehh

Thursday, March 15, 2007

March MAAADNESS!



I won't post my entire bracket, but I'll give you what I predicted before the tournament started Sweet Sixteen and on. After the games are played I'll make new predictions...

Sweet Sixteen:
Florida ----------------------Michigan St.
Maryland -------------------Texas

Notre Dame---------------- Washington St.
Wisconsin------------------ Georgetown

Kansas ----------------------Ohio State
Illinois -----------------------Tennessee

Duke (ouch) ----------------Texas A&M
Gonzaga (double oouch) --Memphis

Elite 8

Florida---------------------- Michigan St.
Wisconsin ------------------Washington St.

Kansas ---------------------- Ohio State
(does it matter?) Duke------ Memphis

Final Four
Wisconsin, Kansas, Washington St., (tough call...) Ohio State
Championship:
Wisconsin beats Washington St.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home