My Photo
Name:
Location: Antarctica

AKA: Rassputin, Hamilkar, Tecumsehh

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Greatest Mailcall Ever Contrived #4

Richard Gear from Birmingham, North Dakota writes,
"Have you ever covered yourself in vegatable oil? I've tried to do so several times, but each time I underestimate how much it's going to take. I mean, after you've covered yourself in vegatable oil you just can't go to the supermarket and buy more oil. I do have some dignity after all. Probably my favorite part of the whole ordeal is putting my clothes on after I've been completely covered. It feels totally wierd. Oh...in case you were wondering I do this naked. One word of advice though: wear a helmet. With all that slippery oil you're bound to fall over, which could cause serious injury. I learned that the hard way."

No.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home