My Photo
Name:
Location: Antarctica

AKA: Rassputin, Hamilkar, Tecumsehh

Wednesday, September 27, 2006


Well, I was going to save this for a "highlighted video of the week," but I decided to post it today. If I miss one later, this will make up for it.

The reason that I'm posting this early is that I want to establish how I found out about them before anyone else. Many times I've seen bands and knew they were going to be great well ahead of anyone (Korn, Limp Bizkit, Deftones, The White Stripes, for example) and nobody believes me. This band is a little different. They will not be big because their studio production sucks. However, live they are amazing, as the clip shows. The reason I'm posting it today is that I heard them on the radio for the first time and I didn't want to be accused of following the bandwagon later. I actually saw them about a month ago on David Letterman. Here it is...try to appreciate it without the hype:
TV on the Radio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home