My Photo
Name:
Location: Antarctica

AKA: Rassputin, Hamilkar, Tecumsehh

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Big News!

Yes, this site, only after one day, has already made the Kazakh 10! For those unfamiliar with the Kazakh 10, it is a independently run research council that catalogs the top 10 most popular sites on the internet. Like most 'top 10' agencies, it is headquartered in Kazakhistan for obvious reasons including that country's rich tradition of listing stuff. To see the complete list, go to: www.Kazakh10.co.kzk


Now, where did the site rank, you might ask. Well, let's put it this way...here are the top 3:


3. Google
2. "The Greatest Thoughts Ever Contrived"
1. This: Moskau

I don't know what's more remarkable, that this site reached the top 2 in merely 1 day or that it isn't number 1. Obviously, language limitations have prevented this site from totally dominating the list. The number 1 site, however, (brilliantly I might add) uses the international language: gibberish.

But there is no reason to be concerned. As I type this, many of my followers are already translating this site into every language in the world except French (pompous), Thai (bastards), and English (I hate Londoners). Already one can find translations flooding the internet in other 30 languages. It is only a matter of time before this site will claim the number one spot. I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home