My Photo
Name:
Location: Antarctica

AKA: Rassputin, Hamilkar, Tecumsehh

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

After only 15 minutes my blog has already attracted nearly 3 million views. I cannot say I'm surprised. Undoubtedly the anticipation for this blog has been building for centuries. I would recommend to all my followers to keep a note pad to write down verbatim everything that appears on this site. I do so for three reasons:


1. To truly understand my every word will require rigorous analysis. Perhaps some of my ideas will not be fully appreciated until years, decades, or centuries after my death.

2. You never know when you need to be brilliant. Imagine if you were at a party, taking a test, or simply going for a jog and you did not have access to the internet to quickly refer back to this page. This is why I recommend carrying the notebook at all times. This includes while driving, taking a shower, or sleeping. Also, make sure the notebook is waterproof.


3. It is only a matter of time before the popularity of this page is perceived by those in charge to be a threat against their power. I cannot promise that my blog will be accessible after it has been shut down by a new Patriot Act. I do offer one word of advice to my future repressors: you reap the seeds you sow. If you shut down this site, you are only beginning the revolution that will make you the first against the wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home