My Photo
Name:
Location: Antarctica

AKA: Rassputin, Hamilkar, Tecumsehh

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Great news today: after little more than a week, this site already has more than 2 billion hits! Not bad.

I thought that as a reward to my loyal fans, I would answer some of the e-mails I have received. In fact, I have an

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

from now on every Tuesday I will answer some e-mails in what I call "The Greatest Mailcall Ever Contrived."

So, let's get started.
Johny T from Jacksonville, Montana writes.
"Why is this site so great? Why can't more blogs be as informative and captivating?"
Geez, you guys don't have to grill me, you know. Well, to be honest, making a great successful blog requires hard work, rare genius, and a brilliant idea. Luckily all three have come together in my site. You can't really blame those other sites that aren't as lucky or gifted ("Robert's Rules of Order," for example.)

Sam Thompson from Tampa Bay, Illinois writes:
"I really like that picture of Shaquille O'Neal being attacked by machetes. Can you possibly post it over and over?"
Yes, absolutely. I'll be incorporating that picture as often as possible. I'll even post it when it's not at all appropiate.


1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Yeah, that Robert's Rules of Order sucks balls compared to this. Just look at the Kazakh 10!

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home