My Photo
Name:
Location: Antarctica

AKA: Rassputin, Hamilkar, Tecumsehh

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Officially OFF HIATUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Try to contain your excitement, but "The Greatest Thoughts Ever Contrived" is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must apologize. Legal action forced me to halt my publication of this blog. It seems that the U.S. government finds this site to be a threat to its very existence. I can't blame them. A couple of weeks ago, a California Supreme Court ordered that I could no longer post on this site. Luckily I was able to take my case before the Supreme Court. In highly unusual circumstances, I, a non-qualified blogger, was allowed to personally argue my case. What's even more surprising was that I won!

Here's the opinion from Chief Justice Roberts in Gonzalez vs. Machiavelli: The Court finds that the case against Machiavelli is unconstitutional. The arguement that an organization, group, or individual can be a threat to the national security of the nation simply by being so popular is unconvincing. The second arguement put forth by the government, that according to the 4th amendment, which states, "the government may put a stop to any publication it believes is too powerful," has also been successfully challenged as it has been proven that such language does not actually appear in the constitution. We would like to thank Mr. Machiavelli for demonstrating this to the court, using his High School textbook.

Phew...who knew 11th grade could be so important.

Anyway, now that the site has been reincarnated...I have more announcements:
There will be a NEW FORMAT to the site.

One new weekly feature will explore conspiracies. A theory is a guess or an idea. A theory in science becomes the consensus when it is proved within a reasonable doubt. Thus, the new feature will be called Conspiracy Consensus.

Another feature, drawing upon the success of eariler posts, will be the bi-monthly panel discussion committee that I will assemble every couple weeks to cover important issues. It will be called the Bi-Mon-Pan-Dis-Comm.

The changes in the site will undoubtedly attract hundreds of millions new fans.

P.s. There are exactly 41 exclamation points in this post! 42.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home