My Photo
Name:
Location: Antarctica

AKA: Rassputin, Hamilkar, Tecumsehh

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Panel Discussion



There are some things that I can't handle by myself. So, starting today and reocurring whenever I need them, I'm going to have panel discussions to help you, my loyal readers, fully understand a topic. Before we jump right in, I think I should first introduce the panelists:



Prof. Hajib Mushra Jackson, Jr.
University of India. Syndicated Columnist for The Onion, New York Times, and Stupid Looking Guys Monthly.













Dr. Strange
Arrogant Neurosurgeon, Master of the Mystic Arts, Constantly Alluding to Things, Master Illusionist


















Rawpurt Issa Mooreon
Local Idiot









Grim Reaper
Death














Now on to the discussion...So what do you guys think of Halloween? Do you have any good expriences you'd like to share with the site?

Hajib: Halloween is one of the great American Holidays. It was first practiced by Native Americans in the 1930s to scare away demons. It was than taken up by Irish prostitutes living in Alaska. They would go door to door dressed up as sexy maids, devils, witches, tortillas, or what have you and ask for money (Treats) in exchange for sex (Tricks). They would say "Treats for Tricks." Eventually this would become the modern version of Halloween.

Machiavelli: Interesting. Also very not true. Any experiences?

Hajib: Oh yes! One time my friends and I dressed up as that guy from scream and--

Grim Reaper: This is boring.

Machiavelli: Yeah, I agree. This is a complete waste of time. Let's go on to someone more interesting...how about you Dr. Strange?

Dr. Strange: Halloween!! Ay yes. Ye see, once a year, the portal of absolute darkness opens and enters the world we call light...

Grim Reaper: Ye? wtf

Dr. Strange: (coughs to indicate he thinks the Grim Reaper is rude) so as I was saying...darkness overcomes thou light and ignites to once again become the sarrow of all...

Grim Reaper: thou light? what is this guy talking about? And why does it get so dark when he talks. Could someone turn on the light?

Machiavelli: Death, could you please stop interrupting. However, you're right, Dr. Strange clearly doesn't know what the hell he's saying. Hey! where's my watch?

Dr. Strange: Aww...one of the many illusions that you may come across this glorious Halloween.

Grim Reaper: How can Halloween be glorious??

Machiavelli: Let's move on... How about you Mooreon?

Mooreon: Eeep...snigget. Lobster4 fetish?

Machiavelli: Hmm...why did I include him in this?...Anyway...how about you death, surely you must have some great stories about Halloween.

Grim Reaper: Sorry, never heard of it.

Machiavelli: Never heard of it? How is that possible? You're...death. You practically define Halloween.

Grim Reaper: Sorry, I'm Norwegian... We don't do the whole Halloween thing in Norway.

Machiavelli: Alright, that's it. Panel discussion is over. I hate all of you. I apologize to all my readers. This will never be done again.

Grim Reaper: But you said we could discuss cookie recipes next week...

Dr. Strange: And what about my pants eating trick.

Machiavelli: Nope it's over. End of Panel...(How is eating pants a majic trick?)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Godfather said...

Just so you know Magic is spelled with a G not a J. Nice panel by the way.

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home