My Photo
Name:
Location: Antarctica

AKA: Rassputin, Hamilkar, Tecumsehh

Friday, February 09, 2007

Quotes With Dr. K


"I've always been really sensitive to any kind of that stuff. Tea, coffee, alcohol, whatever. When I was here [in college] I was the easiest date around. Just give me a bottle of beer and I'd be out for the night."

Relatedly:

K: (takes sip of drink) "hmm...I'm starting to regret this tea and honey stuff. You guys ever tried it?"

Student: "Yeah, it kind of coats everything. Then you get it all at the bottom."

K: "Oh, I like that. I like it all sludgey and nasty. That's good. I could REALLY get into that... Perhaps I said too much."



Special Post-Note: I have decided to remove both the name and picture of the professor from whom these quotes were created. I do so because I certainly would not want to be responsible for any harm they may cause.

-With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home