My Photo
Name:
Location: Antarctica

AKA: Rassputin, Hamilkar, Tecumsehh

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Weekly Quotes With Dr. K


Two good ones this week:

"I have a few fantasies that I still like to believe in. One of them is that you get a call with someone saying, 'hey, you want to go get drunk with Suzy,?' or whatever, and you say, "yeah, yeah, that sounds great...Oh F*CK, I have to go to Kline's class...goddamit." See, I want this class to be valuable to you...give you a reason to show up. So next time you get a call to go get drunk with Suzy...or I dunno drink Diet Pepsi...that's probably more positive...you think, no I really NEED to be in here with me."

"Most slaves in Greek society were there because of debt...like if you owed somebody money...Actually, it was a common practice that if you went into debt you'd sell your own family members into slavery. Yeah...the mother-in-law would be the first to go....uh...that's just me though...actually you might even go into debt just so you could...um...get rid of her...alright, you guys are learning too much about me."

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Hey punk, you got a problem with people going ahead and doing that thing you mentioned? The thing that you stated in several instances you had a problem with it? Huh? Cuz if you find yourself face down in a pile of mud and with ice cream being eaten by all the dogs around you. You know dogs shouldn't eat chocolate. You know that dammit! Why can't you ever follow the rules? They're there for a reason.

P.S. Visit Robert's Rules of Order it's freaking awesome. Plus it's been updated to be far better than this steaming pile!

P.P.S. Pile of what? Pile of Books!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Machiavelli said...

Are you high?

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home