My Photo
Name:
Location: Antarctica

AKA: Rassputin, Hamilkar, Tecumsehh

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Football-Party auf Schienen: Sea Devils bieten Sonderzug zum Yello Strom World Bowl XV


I know, I know...it's been a while since I updated about the Hamburg Sea Devils. It's not that I wasn't following them, it's that I didn't want to jinx them. Well, I can't hold it any longer! Believe it or not, the Sea Devils have gone on an historic run and are one game away from making their first appearance at a World Bowl. A win against...yes, you guessed it...super arch-rivals the Frankfurt Galaxy will book them a place in what could be the final World Bowl of all time. Interestingly, if the Sea Devils win, they may end up playing the Galaxy again in the World Bowl. Next weekend's game, then, may be the biggest game in football history given the historic rivalry between the two cities. Long-time celebrity supporters of the Sea Devils have already been flocking to the city in preparation. I will be dressed and ready come gametime...GO SEA DEVILS.
(..that is the mascot, by the way...here's another:
Is he supposed to be a pirate or something...I don't get it.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

The sea devils are going down. They are only building up so the fall down can be that much more devastating.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Machiavelli said...

That's BullSh*t! You're Bullsh*t!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home