My Photo
Name:
Location: Antarctica

AKA: Rassputin, Hamilkar, Tecumsehh

Friday, June 08, 2007

In regard to "Paris Hilton is a Stupid, Spoiled Bitch"...


Rarely do I wish harm upon others (a bold faced lie), but I would just like to hit Paris Hilton repeatedly with a heavy and very spikey cactus. What really upsets me is not the fact that she flaunted the law (typical), didn't expect to get punished (too used to being rich), found a get out of jail early card (transfer to house arrest is actually quite common for crimes like hers and it was only compounded because the prison needed special protection for her), or her pathetic crying and pouting about being sent back to serve the sentence she was fairly given (part spoiled, part bitchy, part stupidity)...it's the complaint I've had about every news article, reality TV show, special report, headline TV broadcast, or feature story on entertainment tonight that I've ever seen about her: WHY THE HELL ARE WE EVEN PAUSING TO THINK/DISCUSS THIS IMBECILE WITH NO TALENT OR RATIONALE TO EXIST??? She's not even attractive. Her show was stupid (it wasn't even so stupid that it was entertaining...it was just stupid), her sex video was mostly of low quality, her fashion sense is disturbing, and her CD...did you know she has a CD??...her CD is...do I even have to describe it?
It would be a cliche to say Paris Hilton is everything wrong with America. It would give her too much credit. No, no...she's just ...really.........well, someone (me) should beat her with a heavy and spikey cactus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home