My Photo
Name:
Location: Antarctica

AKA: Rassputin, Hamilkar, Tecumsehh

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Big News!: Rival site bought out by pro-cat lobbyists!

As some may have already discovered, one of the chief rivals of this site was recently bought out by a consortium of pro-cat propagandists (some of the more decadent members are pictured below). Apparently, they just couldn't handle the competition generated from The Greatest Thoughts Ever Contrived. I respect my enemies and give my condolences and ask them to forgive me for providing the public with such great quality at incredibly competitive prices.













R.I.P.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Why did you get rid of the best picture of the fat white cat in the chair?

9:29 PM  
Blogger Machiavelli said...

his lordship wanted me to take it down.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home