My Photo
Name:
Location: Antarctica

AKA: Rassputin, Hamilkar, Tecumsehh

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Hot Sandwich Action...

ok, so for the record, do not do a google search for the above title. These people are sick sick sick I tell you!

We (Leonhard Euler, and Machiavelli) decided to do a special interest posting pandering to the pro sandwich viewer base out there (our focus groups indicated that we are missing a good deal of support in the "stinkin' cute" demographic, and they seem to enjoy sandwiches more than most people, and by that of course we mean that they enjoy sandwiches more than they enjoy most people (yes its stolen from HSR, so what??)) so with out further adieu... blatant sandwich postings!!! ( I just hit my head trying to type with my head. I'm such an idiot. never forget that. I Machiavelli am an idiot. let that go down into the annuls of time!!!)

This one looked pretty darn tasty. Are those sun dried tomatoes, or some sort of pepper?










As much as I hate to admit it, this is one of the most attractive ham sandwiches I have ever come across. Look at the presentation too! This sandwich really knows how to get my blood pumping.










For the breakfast crowd among you, this interesting sandwich combines both the ideas of pancakes, and sandwiches. Brilliantly lame.









I wanted to do something like this for the turkey bowl BBQ, but everyone kept telling me we didn't have the budget. Also, the logistics seemed to get pretty tricky pretty fast. Like how are we going to find refrigerator space for that many whole dill pickles, and where on earth are we going to find all those cute American flags!?






So you like them a little fresher than that last one? here is one about as fresh as you can get without being a breakfast sandwich. Get it? "Chicken" sandwich? Chickens lay eggs? You eat Eggs for breakfast? There was a breakfast Sandwich posted earlier? HA HA! This stuff should not even be legal, but luckily there are very few laws protecting the dignity of chickens, seeing as how they have none, even as children.





This hot little number goes out to those of you who like BOTH Cats and Sandwiches. You know who you are. You're SICK! (speaking of which, we hope you are getting over your cold, demographic,,,,,,,,,,(i really have no idea why i was told to put those commas in there... it doesn't make any sense by all accounts):)












For the grand Finale we decided to break tradition, and post a hottie with a sandwich, instead of a hot sandwich. Its a little untraditional, but I think it works.

Happy Sunday Everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Did you eat that poor girl?

11:55 AM  
Blogger Christina Tara said...

I realized, and felt bad, that I never left a comment after all this work you did for me. So here's your comment.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home