My Photo
Name:
Location: Antarctica

AKA: Rassputin, Hamilkar, Tecumsehh

Monday, July 23, 2007



Well, I was going to make that image the entire 200th post extravaganza, but I decided to add a picture of the event...That's Bolton, me, Hillary (or Hill as I call her), Aurora Snow, and our greatest president, Richard Nixon. I think either Barry Bonds or Britney Spears took it, I don't remember. I was a little tipsy. If you look closely you'll see that Dr. Strange was conveniently left out. The reason I don't have any more pictures is that Colossus wasted the rest of the film with pictures of Solid Snake from different angles. What am I supposed to do with that? Still, I apologize.

Anyway, it was a great party! Pillsbury was completely not invited. (Sr. Domanguez was, but he couldn't make it).

-Until the 300th...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home