My Photo
Name:
Location: Antarctica

AKA: Rassputin, Hamilkar, Tecumsehh

Friday, January 19, 2007

Spark of Genius

Am I the only one who has sparks of genius in the weird period in between being conscious and being asleep? Everything's kind of dreamy and then all of a sudden something hits you. Usually it's something that in retrospect seems obvious. It happens a lot for me when I'm writing papers or trying to figure out some problem.

Well, this morning I had one such spark of genius. I'm sure others have mentioned this and in hindsight it's sooo obvious...For a while I've noticed that Steve Nash looked oddly familiar and now I know why: Steve Nash is actually Iggy Pop! It all makes sense now! Look through the looking glass here people... Can you guess which one's which? (Answers at the bottom)












































































Answer: They're all the same person...I call him Stiggy Pash.

2 Comments:

Blogger Galatea said...

When I was little I thought Victor Mature and Joan Crawford were brother & sister.

9:42 PM  
Blogger The Godfather said...

How dare you compare 2 time MVP and SCU alumni Steve Nash to that hack Iggy Pop. Clearly this is not one of the greatest thoughts ever contrived. In fact this is one of the worst thoughts ever contrived!!!!!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home