My Photo
Name:
Location: Antarctica

AKA: Rassputin, Hamilkar, Tecumsehh

Thursday, November 08, 2007

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



If this isn't funny (at least for the first couple minutes) I don't know what is.

I think that if your percentage is lower than Colbert's you should be required to drop out of the race. Especially if you're only getting less than 1% (I'm looking at you Chris Dodd).

By the way, at one point a poll claimed that in a race of Clinton vs. Giulianni, Clinton would get 45%, Rudy 35%, and Colbert would get 13%!!

Although I've been deliberating for some time, I've decided to officially endorse Colbert for the Democratic Nomination (hey what the hell, the Republican one as well) now that he has conceded. According to my statistics, the "Greatest Thoughts Ever Contrived Push" is worth about 25% percentage points in most national polls.

1 Comments:

Blogger LeonhardEuler said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home