My Photo
Name:
Location: Antarctica

AKA: Rassputin, Hamilkar, Tecumsehh

Thursday, September 13, 2007

I know more than Keyshawn...



I'm convinced that ESPN analyst and former player Keyshawn Johnson knows nothing about football. To prove my point, I'm going to make game predictions each week and match them up against Keyshawn's predictions and see if I get a better record. The whole endeavor should be very boring...

This Week:
SF over St. Louis
Green Bay over Giants
Pittsburgh over Buffalo
NO over Tampa
Houston over Carolina
Jacksonville over Atlanta
Cincy over Cleveland
Indy over Tenn.
Arizona over Seattle
Minn. over Detroit
Dallas over Miami
Baltimore over NYJ
Denver over Oakland
NE over SD
Chicago over KC
Philly over Washington

After one week, my record was 12-4 and Keyshawn's was 11-5....This should be easy.

1 Comments:

Blogger LeonhardEuler said...

hehehe, i love it! its simple its clean, its arogant, and it doesnt take much time, a worthy sucessor to engrish

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home